To A Wedding And Back

Assalamu'alaikum. So we had to at least show our faces at some relatives' wedding(s) right? Yeah, that's the least expected by the parents of the brides and/or the grooms, actually. Even if you never really know other than the parents themselves. That's why when we went to a second cousin's wedding recently, we didn't get any picture taken with the bride/groom but the parent instead. I had intended to say hi after eating actually but by then they had already left to prepare for their honeymoon. Well, may be some other time - during eid, perhaps. 




My sister and I took the highway and not the by way to the wedding, together with my son. But when we headed back to KL, my son asked to stay and would rather take a lift with my mom the following day, so that he could play with his cousins and relatives in kampung. So it turned out that my brother Apih joined us, which means that he had to be the driver. I did actually fall asleep most of the way while the pilot and his co-pilot were chatting non-stop.

Then we went to Ikea for some closet organizing staffs I'd been working at and later went to have our separate fave lattes at the nearby Starbucks. What an exclusive time it had been that day, really. Something I wouldn't wanna trade with anything at all. 

That's all for now, thanks for dropping by. Sorry for skipping posts one after another, been very busy with work and organizing closets at home. Will blog about that when everything's done. Till then, do take care and see you when I see you.. If I ever see you, that is. Bye. Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan