Playing Tourist Guide In London

Assalamu'alaikum. This time we went to London with different family friends and Junior didn't get to spend time with his best buddies like the previous 2 years. He obviously didn't really bother much about the must-see places for he's done all of that before, so I was extra attentive to him and him alone. Yeah, you've gotta manage a kid's mood well to have a splendid holiday, mind you. I'm not gonna affix here all the hundreds of photos taken but a few. Yet still, bear with me please.

We rented a serviced apartment nearby Canary Wharf Tube Station, a walking distance of approximately 15 minutes if you're moving in a group of 6 Asians, that is. After some time of not getting used to cold weather, it was bitter the first day we were there - especially to Junior and I. The end of fall and beginning of winter it was considerably too cold at 5 degrees in the morning. And the wind was Masya Allah, very challenging, which was later learned to be some monsoon typhoon or something.  My 2 years out-dated Moroccan coat of Zara really served the purpose, Alhamdulillah. And when I went to get a new one at the Oxford Street the following days I didn't find anything that caught my eyes. And coincidentally, the 2nd day we were there the Duchess of Cambridge, stunning Kate  Middleton had to endure her famous Marilyn Monroe moment when her pleated skirt was blown by the strong wind, outcasting her pretty legs. 


Anyways, I was far from having my skirt blewn but heck, I somehow lost the most beloved red muffler of mine later in the evening at the Oxford Street. Blame it on the wind again? Nope. I dropped and lost it in a blink of an eye at the crowded Primark. What a real turn off..! So, this post is a tribute to the pretty muffler I got in a store at Pavilion Bukit Bintang together with my brother and sister earlier on. I guess that's why it holds a special sentiment in my heart. 







Yeah, Junior preferred to get jiggy with the nature to seeing the London Bridge or Buckingham Palace yet again. But he had been repeatedly reminded that we were supposed to play some tourist guides there, of which he somewhat understood. So long as he could get to take pictures with the birds and the swans and the leaves at the nearby park. 

Sorry for such a general post, dearest. Thanks anyways for dropping by, appreciate it so much! Till we meet again, do take take. Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan