Nuffnangx

Saturday, 2 June 2012

HFW Day 6 ~ A Night Out With Mr. Right

Salam. The Sixth Day's Theme is A Date Night With (Future) Hubby.
My definition of a perfect date with Mr. Right is Candle Lite Dinner.
Roses all over the table.
Special. 




 What I'd love to wear are as follows:



1.) This off-white hijab.
I fell in love with the hijab ~ got diamond beads and a cute flower on it.


2) This Turquoise Blue Maxi Dress.
 The color is so soft it melts my heart. That's why I love Hijabi Boutique so very much.


3) This moss J & P handbag & the brown Factory Outlet Sandals.
That wrap my head to toe outfits for a fab candle lite dinner with Mr. Right.

  

I'd just pretend that I've gotta take the LRT to meet him.


For a thrill or two. 
Well, sometimes we've just gotta be extra creative, right?
Thanks for dropping by.

xx, TPJ.
for more looks do visit http://www.lovehfw.com


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ala kak.. Yg tu kena buat entry lain. Yg nih pasal fesyen nye aje, ngeheheeh.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanx, Laila.. Nice to see and nice to wear, i love it so much.. ;)

      Delete
  3. salam dear tq sooo much 4 visiting mine yarr. this look is absolutely modest n courteous. yup i love ur glittery scarf as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W'salam. My pleasure, sis.. And thanx for dropping by as well. Glad u loved what u saw..:)

      Delete
  4. "lets pretend that ive gotta take the LRT to meet him" LOL <3
    cute outfit girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Routines can be so boring, dear.. Thanx, glad u loved it.

      Delete
  5. I have to agree with you on that! Beautiful dress Sis and I LOVE soft colours too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're on the same boat, then.. :) tqvm for dropping by,sis..

      Delete