Nuffnangx

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Back On My Feet

Salam.
It felt so good to be back on my feet again, after 3 days of 'home arrest'.
Not that I was really fit to resume working, but at least I could get dressed in an office attire.
I made a grand entrance, so to speak.
Well, there was only ONE entrance anyway.


My assistant had to get us this "Open/Closed" signboard today.
After an incident happened ~ someone knocked his head on the glass door.
It was too transparent, he explained, bleeding.
And there I was, so happy to see a new thing, not knowing the reason behind it.
:(
 Sorry, uncle...!


Anyways, here's the 'breakdown' of my attire:
Jacket ~ Ti:zed Ladies
3/4 Sleeve Blouse ~ BELLE
Skirts ~ V-One

(All are my fav local brands) 


Look forward to a much more pink of health tomorrow.
Insya Allah.
As they say, sickness is a way of cleansing your sins.
So, Alhamdulillah...
Thanks for keep coming back, guys..!
Barakallahu fi kum. 



xoxo, TPJ.






2 comments:

  1. Omg dik...akak pun suka belle tp skrg kena kuruskan badan sikit sbb size blause belle yg paling besar 11 dah rasa sendat bebenor...tzed jgn cakap laa lengan pun tak lepas..:(
    Harap mkin sihat ya..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq Kak Saniah.. Sama taste la kita, ya? Kalau gitu, mesti bleh try usha2 kat V-One jugak, kot ada yg berkenan. Kat situ, byk lagi cutting dan size yg mesra alam... Chewah, bab2 promo tempat shopping, kan? ;)

      Delete